argentine citizenship...

Woopdie doo, kaloforniano, you've got citizenship. I'm not sure why you feel the need to gloat about it over and over again in this forum if you aren't going to even help anyone out.

I personally don't give a hoot about getting Argentine citizenship. What's the use? I've got permanent residency, I can vote (don't plan on doing so though), I have my DNI. I already have dual citizenship from two other countries - no need or desire for more.

el kaliforniano... said:
tengo un amigo...el tenia un abogado...es mas.....he had two...resultado final...nada
hay avisos por todos lados que dicen "es un tramite personal"...algo asi...
es pecho y ganas...

There was an amnesty on 2004, that´s the decrete he mentioned in another thread. Regards

mcaffa said:
I personally don't give a hoot about getting Argentine citizenship. What's the use? I've got permanent residency, I can vote (don't plan on doing so though), I have my DNI. I already have dual citizenship from two other countries - no need or desire for more.

The whole idea about Argentinian citizenship was an strategy for those expat who had no chance to apply for residency regarding the new requirements. Regards

el kaliforniano... said:
look i can explain it all to you...but i cant do it here...could you imagine me trying to explain to you my personal situation and all that i have gone through here...since 2004...i mean its been nucking futs...

Yes, we can.:D

mini said:
I know a really good hairdresser but I'm not telling you.

nice one...i like your sense of humor...

but im a pretty resourceful guy...i could probably find a hairdresser on my own if i needed one...

mcaffa said:
Woopdie doo, kaloforniano, you've got citizenship. I'm not sure why you feel the need to gloat about it over and over again in this forum if you aren't going to even help anyone out.

i can see how one might conclude that i was gloating…i assure you that it was not my intention...i was trying to confirm that expats can indeed get citizenship...and it would be a daunting task to explain everything here that ive had to do since 2004 when i started the citizenship process...and then id have to field all the follow up questions…

in addition the little bit of information i did provide...as i tried to lay the foundation of my efforts...how i got the citizenship process started for example...i was immediately challenged...and challenged by the same person who was asking if it were possible to get citizenship...

its tedious that someone who has not gone through the process of citizenship is telling me what i did or didnt do or what he thinks may or may not have happend...to me his position seems counterproductive…and makes me reconsider wanting to help a person like that…

steveinbsas seems like the type of guy who would try and tell a combat experienced navy pilot how to land a fighter plane on an aircraft carrier in heavy cross winds and torrential rains because hes got a flight simulator program in his computer...

i should have just kept my mouth shut...

y es kaliforniano...
kisses...

I understand the citizenship process can be long and arduous and at times you may feel like giving up, but now you have succeeded and can feel the satisf...
Yea. Look at this toaster, it cooks eggs as well!
emo-scene-hipster-teenangers.jpg

Back