argentine cooking show

jrockstar80

Registered
i just need to state this for the record, in case i mentally block it out later. it seems important to report this for posterity.

i watched an argentine cooking show. the theme was 'game day.' the tv chef made a 'super triple.' the 'triple' part apparently referred to four large ham and cheese sandwiches on (white) miga bread. however, the ham and cheese sandwiches were stacked on top of each other. in between the respective ham and cheese sandwiches were then placed, from bottom to top: grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, and mayo; tuna, black olives, and mayo; and hard-boiled egg, mayo, and some other protein source i've apparently already blocked out. it might have been a milanesa. these sandwiches were then sliced into individual portions, to be served while watching futbol. the important thing, according to the chef, was that between the ham and cheese sandwiches, you can put 'anything you want.' she said, 'LITERALLY anything you want.'

argentina - you may have stopped messing with me (at least this week), but you'll never stop shocking and amazing me.

EDIT: it was not a milanesa - it was anchovies.

i just spent my time reading this whole thread, and am now, smacking myself....

Back