Argentine Marriage Travelling For England

You don't need to pay a visa in advance coming from the UK, no worries on that front. Cross it off you worry list! In fact, just cross off the whole immigration status of your worry list.

Sounds like you're coming to get married then go back to the UK. You have zero worries.

Im coming from England? Ive never had to get a tourist visa before. I thought that was all taken care of in the process of going through immigration control?

England should be no problem. Canadians, Americans and Australians have to pay a retaliation fee online before boarding the plane, or they will be sent back.

I came to get married in 2012 with my wedding dress and various wedding related items. Nobody even checked or cared.

It's hard not to worry about migrations, but really, you should have no issues at all. If you're not staying in Argentina or seeking residency, then you don't need the police report or birth certificate either. Only thing you need to get married is your passport plus the paperwork that you need to do here (unless you're divorced in which case you need some other documents.)

You only need a police report if he intends to emigrate and stay in Argentina, which he isnt. Even if he does decide to stay, can always cross the border to Uruguay and get the visa updated until any papers arrive.

The police report is very important! it must be apostilled. Make sure you ask someone in your country to take care of this for you.
Not sure what country you are coming from, but if you are coming from the US and some others you must get your tourist visa before you board the plane, it can be paid on line. If you do not have that you will not be let into the country!
The letter is not necessary, it will just confuse things.

check on the website how it works if you are from the UK. in the USA they won´t let you board without one, not sure if UK is on the list.

Back