Argentine Mirage F1 Buy Reportedly Stalls

And I do believe theres a weapon mafia, that creates war, that needs war, of course they are very important states, like the US, or Russia, or France. People that need thousands of deaths per year to keep their multi millionaire bussiness.

I see....So without those countries of the "weapon mafia" and their evil influences over your government, Argentina would be a weapons free peace loving paradise? Is that it?

Was the "weapon mafia" the ones behind the Condor II, that lovely piece of Argentinian engineering designed to deliver a nuclear bomb all the way up to Brasilia? Were they behind that too?

I see....So without those countries of the "weapon mafia" and their evil influences over your government, Argentina would be a weapons free peace loving paradise? Is that it?

I didnt say that, dont put words in my mouth I didnt say. But Id say that besides the saqueos the last month which were planned and perpetrated by the opposition, since 2003, Nestor government, and despite having a lot of protests of all kind, every single police man have had the order to not to restrain nor use the force. From piquetes (thousands) to caceroleros. Not use the force. I like that, and if its not precisely weapons free it does go in that direction. No government can seriously do that in the world today. But theres a difference between a pistol of a police officer and the ultimate high tech weapon, heavy weapon, like bombs, tanks, ships, planes, etc, those arent necessary IMO.
Was the "weapon mafia" the ones behind the Condor II, that lovely piece of Argentinian engineering designed to deliver a nuclear bomb all the way up to Brasilia? Were they behind that too?

Maybe, who knows.
Of course everyone knows that Argentina tried several times to bomb with (some of our) nuclear weapons Brasilia, we were so close!!!

Just so you are using the correct nomenclature ... "weapons free" is a military term that means you are free to shoot, drop ordnance, etc. It is a command given in response to a request to shoot at something or someone.

What Im saying is thats very difficult to get out of this maffia, the weapon machinery the world has created. No government cant escape no matter if war is a reality or not. That in part explains the creation of Israel -to have a continuing war, so the bussiness can go on.

Come on, man, you are wearing me out in here.

Back