Argentine + South Carolina Carnal Relations

soulskier

Registered
bigbadwolf said:
And we have still not explored what impact this will have on the diplomatic relations between the two countries. Also, will we now see a steady stream of love-starved American men seeking liaisons and partners in Argentina? Much remains unclear.

I thought there was already a stream of pent up men coming to BA?

Check out, http://argentinaprivate.com/

sergio

Registered
Quite true, Mr. Wolf. It might improve relations. After all, the male members of the Kirchner administration recently treated Bill Clinton to a night out at a strip show/sex club. That must have been a real plus in US-Argentine relations.

Another update on the Sanford affair: his emails were obtained from Maria Belen's Argentine boyfriend (she had two lovers simultaneously) who discovered the emails, hacked her email and sent them to a paper in South Carolina six months ago. The newspaper held onto them until they had further confirmation that they were genuine.

bigbadwolf

Registered
sergio said:
his emails were obtained from Maria Belen's Argentine boyfriend (she had two lovers simultaneously)

The plot thickens. The next natural question is: Was the governor aware of this other boyfriend? I see the makings of a bestseller here.

tangojohn

Registered
When I first heard this I thought it probably involved some type of gay sex. I was a bit surprised he was involved with a woman. Now that I understand there was another man at the same time, I wonder if they might have been having a threesome. Maybe the governor likes sloppy seconds. I can't imagine coming all the way to Argentina to bump nasties with that woman.

bigbadwolf

Registered
tangojohn said:
I wonder if they might have been having a threesome.

We prefer the euphemistic "menage a trois." But much yet remains murky and it is Sergio, whose diligence in this regard is gradually shedding light on the affair, to whom we must be grateful.

soulskier

Registered
tangojohn said:
When I first heard this I thought it probably involved some type of gay sex. I was a bit surprised he was involved with a woman. Now that I understand there was another man at the same time, I wonder if they might have been having a threesome. Maybe the governor likes sloppy seconds. I can't imagine coming all the way to Argentina to bump nasties with that woman.

If that is the case, whorism in BA will jump by at least 25%. Talk about a stimulus package, thanks Governor!