Argentine + South Carolina Carnal Relations

bigbadwolf said:
And we have still not explored what impact this will have on the diplomatic relations between the two countries. Also, will we now see a steady stream of love-starved American men seeking liaisons and partners in Argentina? Much remains unclear.

I thought there was already a stream of pent up men coming to BA?

Check out, http://argentinaprivate.com/

Quite true, Mr. Wolf. It might improve relations. After all, the male members of the Kirchner administration recently treated Bill Clinton to a night out at a strip show/sex club. That must have been a real plus in US-Argentine relations.

Another update on the Sanford affair: his emails were obtained from Maria Belen's Argentine boyfriend (she had two lovers simultaneously) who discovered the emails, hacked her email and sent them to a paper in South Carolina six months ago. The newspaper held onto them until they had further confirmation that they were genuine.

sergio said:
his emails were obtained from Maria Belen's Argentine boyfriend (she had two lovers simultaneously)

The plot thickens. The next natural question is: Was the governor aware of this other boyfriend? I see the makings of a bestseller here.

When I first heard this I thought it probably involved some type of gay sex. I was a bit surprised he was involved with a woman. Now that I understand there was another man at the same time, I wonder if they might have been having a threesome. Maybe the governor likes sloppy seconds. I can't imagine coming all the way to Argentina to bump nasties with that woman.

tangojohn said:
I wonder if they might have been having a threesome.

We prefer the euphemistic "menage a trois." But much yet remains murky and it is Sergio, whose diligence in this regard is gradually shedding light on the affair, to whom we must be grateful.

tangojohn said:
When I first heard this I thought it probably involved some type of gay sex. I was a bit surprised he was involved with a woman. Now that I understand there was another man at the same time, I wonder if they might have been having a threesome. Maybe the governor likes sloppy seconds. I can't imagine coming all the way to Argentina to bump nasties with that woman.

If that is the case, whorism in BA will jump by at least 25%. Talk about a stimulus package, thanks Governor!

Back