Argentine + South Carolina Carnal Relations

Do you think he got his permanentresidency, yet? Or step in dog poo?

I have a ruling. He only would get permanent residency if he impregnated the mistress.

soulskier said:
I have a ruling. He only would get permanent residency if he impregnated the mistress.

...and only if she delivers...so to speak.

This is unusual. Usually Republicans that cheat on their wives do it with teenage boys that are also their meth connection.

He's doing it with a woman? Is this guy a closet democrat?

Joe said:
This is unusual. Usually Republicans that cheat on their wives do it with teenage boys that are also their meth connection.

He's doing it with a woman? Is this guy a closet democrat?

Good one Joe !!! The power of poontang just never ceases to amaze me. This guy surely could have come up with a SLIGHTLY better story.... his name is only on Airline, Hotel, and Credit Card computer records.... with that said I must see what this babe looks like, maybe it does all make sense. Anybody know if they caught a tango show or two? Lotta air miles to not fit in some tango.....

I too would like to see what she looks like. At least he went on and admitted it.

I bet and hope she was hot! Didn't Bill Clinton recently get a lap dance in BA? Is this a new trend in political travel?

A woman tonight said that it was by the Jardin Botanico, but that would be Rep. Arabe de Siria. India is definitely the zoo.

My friends in the States are asking me for he inside scoop. (I've never met her, so I doubt I can get the inside scoop.) I'll most probably be making a story with pictures to entertain the folks back home. Buenos Aires really is the Amsterdam of South America.

Back