Argentine wifes inches from getting the boot

Life is not living without freedom. Expats from countries like the US, UK, Australia and others where freedom is a fundamental aspect of life grew up with this precept. They had the freedom to leave their native lands and settle in Argentina. Many had economic freedom in their native countries that gave them a good education, the training to get good jobs, acquire pensions and wealth that they could use in Argentina to enjoy a better life than most Argentines or maybe even better than they had in their native countries. Are those expats 70 and above willing to spend the next one to two years imprisoned in their homes?
Well, option B is to get Covid-19 without a cure besides luck, isn't it?
The whole idea is to give more time to scientist for developing a cure and / or a vaccine, to give more time to get more respirators, and so on.
My sister was researching sea urchins for 15 years and the eggs of them has a molecule that is a natural strong anti viral she was using against herpes. Her team needs some time to see if it is safe in humans its use against coronavirus because it already worked out in vitro:

Everything is cool now she clearly has had a change of attitude. Not she what she saw or what happened but even people come to the door she bails for the bedroom while I get my gear on. So all good now. Her girlfriends all went out for cafe one day she was like no way. So she either saw something or something happened cause she clearly gets it now.

Glad to hear it, my boyfriend went to his friend's last night, promises he physically distanced but ready to kill him before corona does!

Everything is cool now she clearly has had a change of attitude. Not she what she saw or what happened but even people come to the door she bails for the bedroom while I get my gear on. So all good now. Her girlfriends all went out for cafe one day she was like no way. So she either saw something or something happened cause she clearly gets it now.
Hey Pensador,

I am happy for you. I wish you peace in your household and love in you relationship. I TRULY DO.

Thats like a MAN of the family. Team
leader. Well done.

I am sure she was just freaked out out back in February when I started putting everything into full medical lock down like I was managing a ward in an epidemic and the it was not even here yet. I was practicing to get my standards back inline. To this day when I come in the inner ear cleaning I do when I come in freaks her out. But if by some chance the it got my ear and put my finer in my ear and then what?

Her poverty thinking watching me spend like crazy stock piling that was a point of much contention. Her not knowing a pandemic can effect so many things me fully aware of it. And so much more and thinking I am crazy tryng to explain the situation while the Argentine bury your head in the sand kicks in.

It is what it is what it is.

Back