Argentinian Dating Sites

Internet dating could be dangerous too at times.

But its adventurous, I admit.

FYI - most of the men I know that have dated Argentine women want nothing more to do with them. Waaaaaaaaaay too much drama!

Me? I married a Brazilian. If I'm going to deal with drama I at least want a wife who can dance and cook! :)

GS_Dirtboy said:
Waaaaaaaaaay too much drama!

I think they learn the screaming, yelling and hysterics from watching all them Soap Operas on TV.

GS_Dirtboy said:
FYI - most of the men I know that have dated Argentine women want nothing more to do with them. Waaaaaaaaaay too much drama!

Me? I married a Brazilian. If I'm going to deal with drama I at least want a wife who can dance and cook! :)

Having lived for a year in Rio I can vouch for Brazillians... specially if you are active and like sports, also dancing, etc. Brazillian cuisine is awesome too... ask her to prepare some "Quindim" for you! I REALLY miss a proper Feijoada (if anybody knows where to get one here in BA please holler)

Porteños/as tend to be more "Italianish" in their ways, so the drama factor seems to be ever-present. I can't complain about my wife tho, she is amazing and is a great mom too

GS_Dirtboy said:
If I'm going to deal with drama I at least want a wife who can dance and cook! :)

I agree with you.

I found Argentine girls extremely lazy.

trennod said:
In comparison to who, Ceviche - western girls? No way ;)

Its a Paradox!

The western girls are not always able to afford maids etc unlike here!

Both western and Argentine girls dont wanna cook and want to eat outside.

Even the well educated Asian girls I dated did not want to cook!

I guess a girl has to be specific type to want to cook for her man

"Wow!" at some of the neanderthal attitudes here! ;-)

Despite my low opinion of the locals I've met up 'til now, I'm still completely open to meeting one and even settling down with one (the eternal optimist!) but I don't give a damn if she can cook and sure as hell wouldn't expect her to be the 'little lady tied to the kitchen sink'.

Actually, if she has a career and can earn a decent wage, I'm quite happy to be 'the little lady tied to the kitchen sink' myself! ;-)

Oh Davie, Davie. I suggest you read the other current prominent post on this forum Advice to Put Condo Solely In My Name.

BTW - my wife would kick you in your (future Argentine ex-wife's) kids if she heard you call her the little lady tied to the kitchen sink.

Back