Argentinian Dating Sites

fifs2 said:
Need you guys in the office
But I'm 4' 9", got a face like a smacked arse and I'm 106 years old.

Believe me....you don't want me in your office!

Oh, unless there's a job going?!?

And I fail to understand the obsession with age!

Some 25 yr old look 35 and some 45 year olds also look 35!

Always looking for engineers and PMs. There's a small step into the office which may be a burden for the over 100s but otherwise access is age friendly. Pm if hyour unemployed but employable!

DavieW said:
Thanks for the offer fifs2, but you couldn't afford me.

:)

That I don't doubt. Like a man who knows his own worth!

Ceviche said:
And I fail to understand the obsession with age!

Some 25 yr old look 35 and some 45 year olds also look 35!

It was a joke Ceviche playing on the politically incorrect jobs ads here that stress age, sex and ask for a photo. I agree the agism thing in Bsas in scary!

DavieW said:
I'm sorry, but match.com is rubbish (and expensive)...and believe me, I've tried every dating site since the internet began! One person getting lucky on their first date does NOT make it any good - in fact, that person is the last person to expect to give an objective opinion!

I know that I was exceptionally lucky to say the least to have met my husband on the first try through Match, but as far as I am concerned, it wouldn't have mattered if it had taken me an additional 5, 10, 100+ dates with other people if I still wound up with him. It was still worth it in the end for me. Trust me, I had had my fair share of horrible dates from online and "real world" experiences, which is why I recognize a good person/opportunity when I see it, hence the reason I feel as strongly as I do.

I respect your opinion (everyone's got one!), but I wouldn't necessarily go raining on a happy person's parade (what's the point?).

Who's to say that I was the exception to the rule and you (a person who hasn't found anyone on the internet yet long-term) were not? I didn't sign up for Match as a fluke- My mom met her husband on the site, too, not to mention quite a few other cases that I personally know of.

To each his own! <3

Ceviche said:
I dated one of the demented ones for a year. I almost lost it, myself!

Wait until you marry one... and it is not the love of your life anymore... but actually the in-laws of your life. Now that is harcore!

Not a Software Engineer or a PM (Prime Minister?) but certainly willing to learn the lingo with the right incentives. The method worked wonders with french and german.

Self-trained proto-geek as well. Where do I sign up? :D

Lauren23 said:
[

I know that I was exceptionally lucky to say the least to have met my husband on the first try through Match, but as far as I am concerned, it wouldn't have mattered if it had taken me an additional 5, 10, 100+ dates with other people if I still wound up with him. It was still worth it in the end for me. Trust me, I had had my fair share of horrible dates from online and "real world" experiences, which is why I recognize a good person/opportunity when I see it, hence the reason I feel as strongly as I do.

I respect your opinion (everyone's got one!), but I wouldn't necessarily go raining on a happy person's parade (what's the point?).

Who's to say that I was the exception to the rule and you (a person who hasn't found anyone on the internet yet long-term) were not? I didn't sign up for Match as a fluke- My mom met her husband on the site, too, not to mention quite a few other cases that I personally know of.

To each his own! <3

Hey Lauren. Congrats. I think it's great that you found your husband that way. Good to hear that some of these matches via online work out for people.

Finding true love these days is not so easy so I think you're lucky that you found Prince Charming and your husband on the internet.

Back