Argentinian Dating Sites

mkekevi

Registered
Hola Amigos,

I will be moving to Buenos Aires around November this year and would like to make some contacts prior to moving. Can anyone recommend any good Argentinian dating sites for meeting pretty Argentinian girls? :)

Menz

mkekevi said:
Hola Amigos,

I will be moving to Buenos Aires around November this year and would like to make some contacts prior to moving. Can anyone recommend any good Argentinian dating sites for meeting pretty Argentinian girls? :)

Menz

Suggest match.com.ar, and be honest about your Spanish skills and what you're looking for.

Come springtime all the cute ones will brightening our days on the streets and not sitting behind a computer.
Instead of a dating site, I suggest you look into couchsurfing and similar sites. People there are already well predisposed towards foreigners and language barriers will come as no surprise.

Argentina is not really a place to meet women online.

I suggest when you come here, join "club europa" and few others. Many host "After office" parties between 7-11 pm where lot of Argentine women come.

But I think most Argentine women are looking for a foreigner who has come to stay here for good and not 'passing by". If you don't speak Spanish, they believe you are a "passer-by".

Their are lot of "pay for play" or "sugar daddy" options easily available if that is your cup of tea. The inflation is increasing the possibility of such scenarios.

Argentine women are not really looking immigrate out of their country or to get a green card via you.

Hope this helps.

majortungsten said:
Check the local asylums.
Buenos Aires is one HUGE asylum when it comes to dating!

(In my rather lamentable and pathetic experience!)

DavieW said:
Buenos Aires is one HUGE asylum when it comes to dating!

(In my rather lamentable and pathetic experience!)

Most of the Argentine women I dated, found them demented.

joeteixido said:
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA OMG.... oh crap... I married one...

I dated one of the demented ones for a year. I almost lost it, myself!

Iznogud said:
Come springtime all the cute ones will brightening our days on the streets and not sitting behind a computer.

Agree. When the coats and jackets come off , you can finally see those fine butts !!

What can I say ? I like women !!!

Back