Argentinian Dating Sites

Ceviche said:
Argentina is not really a place to meet women online.

No offense to anyone that depends on online dating, but is any country really a good place to do online dating? Call me old fashioned, but I like meeting girls the traditional ways. Argentina is not a difficult place to meet girls if you're conversational/fluent in Spanish and have a good head on your shoulders and can communicate well.

I've always thought the online dating thing was a bit weird...

earlyretirement said:

I enjoyed craigslisting in the US. Met some interesting women via that.

When my Mrs finally decides to F off, Ill have a chance to get stuck into the fray myself.

Wishful thinking!

:)

snowwhitebum said:
When my Mrs finally decides to F off, Ill have a chance to get stuck into the fray myself.

Wishful thinking!

:)

better to have one in the hand, than two in the bush! ja ja

earlyretirement said:
No offense to anyone that depends on online dating, but is any country really a good place to do online dating? Call me old fashioned, but I like meeting girls the traditional ways. Argentina is not a difficult place to meet girls if you're conversational/fluent in Spanish and have a good head on your shoulders and can communicate well.

You should give it a try! It has nothing to do with "depending", it is jsut another paradigm. I enjoyed it a lot. You filter out a lot of crazy/unintersting/incompatible Girls while chating/talking while starting the gemaes ont he street or in the club is like russian roulette (lol). Furthermore it is all clear about what it is from the beginning and the thrill of a blind date is really interesting ;-)

Never worked for me.
People used to tell me that I looked like Anthony Perkins.
I provided Bates Motel @ ... as my email address.
Nobody ever contacted me.

:mad:

PS: Am not kidding, Mother wouldn't allow it.

Thereandbackagain said:
You should give it a try! It has nothing to do with "depending", it is jsut another paradigm. I enjoyed it a lot. You filter out a lot of crazy/unintersting/incompatible Girls while chating/talking while starting the gemaes ont he street or in the club is like russian roulette (lol). Furthermore it is all clear about what it is from the beginning and the thrill of a blind date is really interesting ;-)

Quite honestly I never had the need to try it. I found traditional dating very easy to meet girls. And met more than enough just the normal, traditional, old fashioned way.

I met my wife through the traditional route and I still think that's by far the best way to meet girls.

earlyretirement said:
Quite honestly I never had the need to try it.

thats a bit harsh. So you mean to say, we guys have the need to try it since we aren't able to meet girls the traditional way? :)

For example, in my case I am usually so busy that i have no time ( though sounds like a paradox..as I am often online ,here chitchatting!) to hang out in bars or attend parties/get togethers or walk in museums or zoos or planetorium or parks!
neither I have female co-workers.

And hence sometimes its just circumstances.

Ceviche said:
thats a bit harsh. So you mean to say, we guys have the need to try it since we aren't able to meet girls the traditional way? :)

For example, in my case I am usually so busy that i have no time to hang out in bars or attend parties/get togethers or walk in museums or zoos or planetorium or parks!

neither I have female co-workers.

And hence sometimes its just circumstances.

I didn't mean to be harsh at all. Absolutely I'm not saying you guys can't meet girls the traditional way. Not at all. Or even that there is necessarily wrong with online dating. I'm just giving my opinion which is worth what you paid for it. ;)

All I'm saying is dating and relationships take valuable time. Yeah, I get what you are saying. You don't have the time to meet girls the traditional way. And all I'm saying is I doubt you will find your next wife on Match.com or whatever sites are out there.

I'm not saying it's impossible or anything is wrong with online dating. I'm just saying I doubt it can compare to the traditional ways of dating which take time.

Meeting girls through friends of friends, work, at church or other social groups, gym, even in person at bars/restaurants, or even grocery stores.

If someone tells me they don't have time to meet girls the traditional way. I would tell them then they don't really have time to date a girl towards a serious or long-term relationship.

Unfortunately true relationships take lots of time invested in them. There are no short cuts there. If you're looking for randon hook ups then sure probably the online dating thing can be helpful. But I still say for long-term meaningful relationships, your chances are going to be much higher via the more traditional route.

But nothing at all wrong with people that want to go the online route.

earlyretirement said:
Quite honestly I never had the need to try it.

You still don`t get it. It has nothing to do with "need". It is just another and very enjoyable game. Congrats anyhow that you found your love in whatever way!

Back