Argentinian Dating Sites

In general, online dating (match, etc) tends to be for an older crowd here in Argentina. If you're in your 20s, it's still a meet in person type of situation.

Sometimes there's a need to fast track these things! We're a small company (70 emplyees in Bsas) with lots of lovely young girls and a coupleof years ago one of the other PYMEs in our building asked could we synch up for a Christmas party since theyre a bunch of mostly male developers. We had agreed to do the allnight party boat from Olivos. In the end they decided not to join up with us and as we boarded our boat we saw them on theirs loading a bunch of hookers. Sometimes there just inst time in this busy life for the prelim of regular dating...and before I sound like internet dating is all about fast sex my best friend in Bsas met her husband via the internet so Ive seen for myself how it suits people in this new tech generation who work long and strange hours.

fifs2 said:
Sometimes there's a need to fast track these things! We're a small company (70 emplyees in Bsas) with lots of lovely young girls and a coupleof years ago one of the other PYMEs in our building asked could we synch up for a Christmas party since theyre a bunch of mostly male developers. We had agreed to do the allnight party boat from Olivos. In the end they decided not to join up with us and as we boarded our boat we saw them on theirs loading a bunch of hookers. Sometimes there just inst time in this busy life for the prelim of regular dating...and before I sound like internet dating is all about fast sex my best friend in Bsas met her husband via the internet so Ive seen for myself how it suits people in this new tech generation who work long and strange hours.

No company I have ever worked for has provided hookers for the Christmas party. :(

PhilipDT said:
No company I have ever worked for has provided hookers for the Christmas party. :(

Write a suggestion to HR....see how that goes for you:D

earlyretirement said:
fifs2 - at least the single guys on the board know now who to PM for a meet and greet or what Christmas party to ask for an invitation to this year! ;) ha, ha.

fifs 2, please invite me for the christmas party! please!! :)

Just like in some previous posts that I have made in the past, I am going to make a shameless (but adamant and enthusiastic) plug for Match.com(.ar).

I was 26 years old when I met my then 29 year old future Argentine husband on Match almost 3 years ago. As of September 26th, we will be celebrating our one year anniversary.

Match does not really cater to a specific age group (I saw many people of both genders in their 20s who were looking for relationships). I had actually signed up for the 6 month membership and met my husband about 3 weeks after my sign up date (first and only person that I met from there, but when you know it's right...!). Despite this, I am sincere when I say that it was by far the best money that I have ever spent. This is also due to the fact that I knew I was in Argentina for the long haul, and I took it seriously.

While I didn't try many dating sites, I can tell you that if there is one website that you need to AVOID like the plague, it is Craigslist. You will really only find other temporary expats there, and they are normally not the type of people who are looking for anything even remotely serious.

So, in conclusion, you should really give Match a try. If you have any specific questions or doubts, just send me a PM.

Suerte! :)

Ceviche said:
Argentine women are not really looking immigrate out of their country or to get a green card via you.

This is interesting? Why is this so? In Asia, local women in general would flock to the White Man...

Also, I think a lot of Argentines want a US or Euro passport, isn't it?

Dipoots said:
This is interesting? Why is this so? In Asia, local women in general would flock to the White Man...

Because a very good percentage of middle class argentines already have one (Euro passport) and for those who don't its not nearly as hard for them to get visas to study, travel or work abroad as it would be for someone in a poor Asian country.

Dipoots said:

Huh?!

Reminds me of a say from a female friend who lived in the Caribbeans.

Many White females go to the islands and they say...

Once you try Black, you never go Back.

Misandry for misoginy, sort of...

Back