Argentinian Or Brazilian Men??

Go rosario or cordoba or some other city that is not Buenos Aires, for what i hear that is the mix you are looking for, uruguay would be the same kind of mind set than the other provincial states in Argentina. People in Buenos Aires is just diferent they belive them self better than the rest.

I have been to other parts, and ive found something different and also the same. Cant really explain, but the thing of Argentina being the greatest exists everywhere haha. Of course you cant generalize so much, in the end theres something good in all places. The accent in Cordoba makes me laugh so much, i cant help it!

People in Buenos Aires is just diferent they belive them self better than the rest.

Do you know how Argentinians typically commit suicide? They leap from the top of their egos.

Do you know what is the easiest way to make lots of money in Argentina? Simple: Buy an Argentinian for what he is worth and sell it for what he thinks he is worth.

According to the Argentinian press, Maradona is the best soccer player in the history of the world, and one of the best in the history of Argentina.

What is the definition of ego? Ego is that little Argentinian we all have inside of us.

Do you know how Argentinians typically commit suicide? They leap from the top of their egos.

Do you know what is the easiest way to make lots of money in Argentina? Simple: Buy an Argentinian for what he is worth and sell it for what he thinks he is worth.

According to the Argentinian press, Maradona is the best soccer player in the history of the world, and one of the best in the history of Argentina.

What is the definition of ego? Ego is that little Argentinian we all have inside of us.

Youre really into the jokes today eh. The first one ive heard with this added: They jump off their ego, but the fall doesnt kill them. They die of hunger while theyre falling.

Oh, Man! Those jokes were so bad that they were good! ;)

(And yet, for all the time I've spent in South America over the years, I have never heard of a Brazilian joke in my life Hmmmm!....)

By the way, Camberiu- You forgot a couple of other zingers!!!:

A psychiatrist is woken up in the middle of the night by a phone call.
"Doctor, you have to come as quickly as possible! It's urgent!"
"Well, tell me, what is it?"
"An inferiority complex!"
"What could possibly be so urgent about that?!" said the irritated doctor.
"It's an Argentine!"
The startled doctor sat straight up in bed. "I'll be right there!"

Q: How can you tell if you are in the presence of an Argentine spy?
A: He's wearing a huge sign that says, "I am the greatest spy in the world!" ;)

Oh, Man! Those jokes were so bad that they were good! ;)

(And yet, for all the time I've spent in South America over the years, I have never heard of a Brazilian joke in my life Hmmmm!....)

For all the time I've lived in South America I've never head anything BUT Argentinian jokes. Never heard of Chilean jokes, Brazilian jokes, Paraguayan jokes, Colombian jokes, etc...Only Argentinians. And it seems every country in the region makes Argentinian jokes. I wonder why......

For all the time I've lived in South America I've never head anything BUT Argentinian jokes. Never heard of Chilean jokes, Brazilian jokes, Paraguayan jokes, Colombian jokes, etc...Only Argentinians. And it seems every country in the region makes Argentinian jokes. I wonder why......

“If there is anything more annoying in the world than having people talk about you, it is certainly having no one talk about you.”

Oscar Wilde

Oscar wilde is one of my favourites i was just about to put the same phrase as expatino lol.

Just to continue with the jokes:
a)What an Argentine do in the middle of a thunder storm outside the house and watching the sky, he think that god is taking him photos :p
2)Why there are no earthquakes in Buenos Aires, Because not even the the earth swallows them
c) An Argentine ask a Spanish, "Friend, do you know which country is closest to heaven?" "Argentina, I suppose," retorts the angry Spanish. "No, friend," say the Argentine. "It's Uruguay!" (Argentina's neighbor)

Definitely Brasilian women!

A Porteño moved to Mexico City where he set up a business buying and selling property. One day he asks his driver to take him to the the mountains overlooking the city. Once at the top the Argentine looked over the city ... for a long, long time. Finally, the driver asked him, "Sir, are you scouting for new properties?"

"No," replied the Argentine.

After a few minutes more the driver finally asked, "Well, what is it you are doing all the way up here?"

The Argentine paused, then without taking his eyes of the city sprawled below him he raised his arms and replied, "I wanted to see how this city looked ... without me."

Back