Argentinian Woman are flirty online

Funny you should mention this, I have been 'dating' a woman by internet for the past few weeks, she goes by the MSN name Cristina KKKKKKK.

I have been let down in the past but I think I may have finally found the one, she has a good government job which will provide for me in times of enonomic difficulty, lots of connections that will help my business to grow, and she is very flirty..she usually starts our chats with 'hola guapo, como andas?'

I think it's in general, not just online. I was at Migraciones yesterday to renew my tourist visa and the girl taking care of it whom I was speaking with gave me her number when giving me back my passport.

I agree. They are flirty which I like.
My girlfriend once said to me 'Cuidado con las minas!'

they really are? interesting thing to know... i'm not from BA but i'll be more careful dont say Guapo again, cuz it seems it means being flirty lol :S

It's hard to tell whether some of these posts are sarcastic . . . ? In my opinion, women in Argentina are, on average, some of the most beautiful women in the world. Maybe the fact that so many of them are so sexy makes the place one big flirt-fest.

Do any of you guys agree that most groups of female friends in Argentina contain more super-hot girls than back home, wherever home may be?

I'm moving out soon, and had a brief call with an estate agent in BA, and in her follow up email in english she wrote the word 'kisses' which I thought was a bit much, my girlfriend hated it! But I presume she was just being friendly??

onmywaytoBA said:
I'm moving out soon, and had a brief call with an estate agent in BA, and in her follow up email in english she wrote the word 'kisses' which I thought was a bit much, my girlfriend hated it! But I presume she was just being friendly??

Its quite common to use flirtiness here when selling a product and many can find this unprofessional or others can find it sexy:)

Back