Argentinian Woman are flirty online

onmywaytoBA said:
I'm moving out soon, and had a brief call with an estate agent in BA, and in her follow up email in english she wrote the word 'kisses' which I thought was a bit much, my girlfriend hated it! But I presume she was just being friendly??

Absolutely!

Have you or your girlfriend ever been to BA? There's a whole lot of kissing going on here. As a greeting among friends it's customary for women to kiss women and men to kiss men, too.

Signing a note "besos" is only slightly personal, though I wouldn't sign a note to my accountant or escribano using the term. I always kissed my Argentine real estate agents (husband and wife), but of course I dropped this custom when Perry became my agent.:p

I don't know about this but when I changed my skype location to Argentina, I got about a billion messages from Middle eastern and Asian men... I didn't even know strangers could contact you via Skype. Obviously I changed my privacy settings. But it seems Argentine women may have some sort of on line reputation!

Alilou said:
I don't know about this but when I changed my skype location to Argentina, I got about a billion messages from Middle eastern and Asian men... I didn't even know strangers could contact you via Skype. Obviously I changed my privacy settings. But it seems Argentine women may have some sort of on line reputation!

Bet they all wanted to cam with you :)

And now I think about it... some 60 year old american man contacted me too and told me he was looking for a sexy latina.

Alilou said:
And now I think about it... some 60 year old american man contacted me too and told me he was looking for a sexy latina.

It wasn't me. I swear it wasn't me.:D

I remember being pretty scandalized/caught off guard when a male argentine drummer i met, while practicing his english in an email, signed the message with ¨hugs.¨ it was extra funny b/c he´s sort of a tough guy, man´s man drummer. I had to explain to him (for his own sake) that he might not make too many male musician friends in English by sending ¨hugs¨through email, jajajaaja.

Flirting is cultural. Women and men do it as a national sport.
When she send you besos it is very polite, but besitos mmmmm, don´t waste your time an invite her with any stupid excuse (bird watching, museum visiting, etc) doesn´t matter because you will never arrive there.

Back