Argentinian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pensador

Registered
Why do we love them what makes them so great? Is it the great looks the personality? Obviously they own the looks part hands down. But with my wife I just have to say WOW! She can deal me with I am up, when I am falling apart and everything in between. She just holds the bow like a master. She knows when to hold her tongue and when to speak her mind. Even here across the river I have to say Argentinian women are just a class act. Not all of them but I just have to say there is a whole lot of WOW in the women of Argentina.

I think those traits you describe are common not only to Argentine women, but latina women in general. They are the women who want and can do it all, they want to have a career, most want to be mothers, and keep the family together and they do a great job of keeping themselves beautiful no matter what their age, hair done, make up, perfume, pretty feminine clothers, etc. I know women of other nationalities do this as well, but it seems to be more common amongst latina women.

The other day in a private party, I saw my young Argie buddy being tyrannized by his older looking British newly married wife. I felt sorry for the poor guy. Wondered if he was blind not to notice all these lovely Latinas in his country and his continent

Why do we love them what makes them so great? Is it the great looks the personality? Obviously they own the looks part hands down. But with my wife I just have to say WOW! She can deal me with I am up, when I am falling apart and everything in between. She just holds the bow like a master. She knows when to hold her tongue and when to speak her mind. Even here across the river I have to say Argentinian women are just a class act. Not all of them but I just have to say there is a whole lot of WOW in the women of Argentina.
You got a great argie gal, buddy. Congrats!

The other day in a private party, I saw my young Argie buddy being tyrannized by his older looking British newly married wife. I felt sorry for the poor guy. Wondered if he was blind not to notice all these lovely Latinas in his country and his continent
I can shed a little bit light on this: Many argie girls told me that they were tired of the good looking mentirosos from here, plus they are dime a dozen here. So a foreign novio could be a breath of fresh air. This could be true for guys too. You desire the things you do not have, sometimes. Just my humble 2c opinion.

*waits for women to enter thread*

Woman here!

I hear a lot about Latinas, but I don't know them personally. I hear that us middle eastern women have similar traits , so I'd say beauty and really taking care of a man. Also the motherly nature. A lot of ppl I've danced tango with in the Usa thought I was an Argie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back