Argie Tourist Rush To Europe . Weak Euro..!! & 12 Cuotas

Rome is better than Manhattan for shopping for far away. Even a small shop has clothes with design, good fabrics and taste. Everythings fits better, this people really know what they do. And every single shop has taylors for custumize the clothes. So, service is a lot better.
You make a simple question to a sales man in the US and they are clueless. You ask for your size in Rome and they correct you and when you try it they were right.
Wow Bajo you win the bargain hunter of the year award. Those prices are fantastic.

And if anyone needs a licensed multi-lingual tour guide in Prague(English, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech,etc) let me know. I know a guide extraordinaire! He is always booked in advance but sometimes has some small pockets of free days.You won't regret it!

Cinque Terre in the Italian Riviera. For shopping Forte di Marmi is right down the coast.

I'm leaving BA on 11 June and returning 12 July. Going to Stockholm, Oslo, Riga, Vilnius, Izmir, Cesme, Istanbul and N.Y.

Yikes! Allowing for flight days, you are spending about 2 days in each of these fantastic places? Why the hurry?

Back