Armas Para Todos In Venezuela

PhilipDT

Registered
And when I say todos i mean todos the government thugs.

www.lanacion.com.ar/m1/1584992-maduro-le-dara-armas-a-2-millones-de-obreros

I don't have a problem with Civil Militias, or a heavily armed populace. We Americans think this creates "respect" by the government for the people they work for - the citizenry - and does create a defensive network for the country. Admiral Yamamoto (Japan) said it would be foolish to invade the US because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

But arming a particular union to create "respect" by the political opposition guised as "defending the country" is nothing short of absurd.

I read this too and also saw something about a taped phone conversation that may or may not involve a military coup attempt.
Could be related.

You might be right. Campora control prices, inflation stalls producers ability to turn a profit, local industry withers on the vine. Imports priced out of the market due to increasing levels of currency controls.

Hello Birdy Maduro.

Not to worry though because apparently a new type of politics has been invented in Argentina that solves all our problems. We just dont know enough late 20th century history to appreciate it.

I am currently reading a lot about all kinds of miserable circumstances para todos in the Soviet Union, unfortunately el 53% has never even heard of that name.

2 million armed obreros to defend the Revolution....!! good news for the War Lords...!! Kalashnikovs price going up?

2 million armed obreros to defend the Revolution....!! good news for the War Lords...!! Kalashnikovs price going up?
You are a man of few words (although, of many punctuation marks) but I love how you are muy muy muy concise. By the way, hasn't Chávez already distributed Kalashnikovs all around the country?

Back