Arrested in San Isidro

polostar88 said:
This is very disturbing. I always wanted to use Argentina as one of my getaways. How in the world did he get caught? Surely he must have been betrayed by his relative or he must have done something stupid like use a credit card. This is unacceptable.

In BA there are so many small hotels and apartments where you can lose yourself without presenting any identity, at any time of day or night; you can be in Uruguay in a couple of hours, and in Paraguay or Brazil within a day without using airplane. Only a fool would get caught in Argentina. He must have simply been betrayed, who knows why; now the FBI and all these incompetents are trying to take credit...

Wrong! You should move to Brazil or Venezuela, 2 countries without extradition agreements with the US. Regards

polostar88 said:
This is very disturbing. I always wanted to use Argentina as one of my getaways. How in the world did he get caught? Surely he must have been betrayed by his relative or he must have done something stupid like use a credit card. This is unacceptable.

In BA there are so many small hotels and apartments where you can lose yourself without presenting any identity, at any time of day or night; you can be in Uruguay in a couple of hours, and in Paraguay or Brazil within a day without using airplane. Only a fool would get caught in Argentina. He must have simply been betrayed, who knows why; now the FBI and all these incompetents are trying to take credit...

You sound a little paranoid and you are going to have to expand your points a little for anyone to understand what they are. Of course the most famous guy to hide out in Argentina was Eichman, who was nabbed in the end.

After polostar wrote this:

polostar88 said:

Gouchobob wrote this:

gouchobob said:
You sound a little paranoid and you are going to have to expand your points a little for anyone to understand what they are.

Bob, I think the polostar was being facetious.:p

gouchobob said:
Of course the most famous guy to hide out in Argentina was Eichman, who was nabbed in the end.

Eichman: Nabbed in one end; roped at the other.:)

gouchobob said:
Could be but it doesn't read that way to me.

You don't seriously think polostar was miffed that he wouldn't be able to hide out in Argentina after committing felonies in another country, do you?:rolleyes:

steveinbsas said:
You don't seriously think polostar was miffed that he wouldn't be able to hide out in Argentina after committing felonies in another country, do you?:rolleyes:

Don't know, but given a lot of the posts here by some members, I wouldn't surprised to find-out he is 100% serious. This site seems to have more than its share of conspiracy theorists and other assorted whack jobs. In a way it makes the site more interesting to me.

He was here as a consultant to the mayor of San Isidro regarding employee motivational programs.

gouchobob said:
Don't know, but given a lot of the posts here by some members, I wouldn't surprised to find-out he is 100% serious. This site seems to have more than its share of conspiracy theorists and other assorted whack jobs. In a way it makes the site more interesting to me.

I really like that conspiracy theorist-whack job-felon equivalency. Advice to live by, seriously.

Back