Arriving in BA in mid-June

prwass22

Registered
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I am a 22 year old college kid who will be studying in BA this summer. I am excited to be coming down this June and am looking for any opportunity possible to stay past my study abroad program and find some form of employment. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it and look forward to coming to this amazing city.

Paul

Hey, Paul!

I too am a student arriving in Buenos Aires for a study abroad program in June! I've been told many good things about this city (and some bad) so I'm sure you'll grow to love it! :D

Thanks guys. Any advice you would give me on things to bring that are hard to come by down there, best ways to set up banking, etc. would be greatly appreciated as well.

are you looking for a "real" job with a work visa and everything? or just a job to help subsidize your stay while you are here? keep in mind that the minimum for a real job is going to be one year and that most companies would require you to commit to more than that. they also would set you up with a bank account, health insurance, etc.

tons of people do other not "real" jobs where they dont have a visa, but just wanted to let you know. for non-real jobs there is always craigslist! lots of stuff for teaching english or working at a hostel.

Back