Arriving On Oct 16, Big Soccer Fan!

Insieme

Registered
Hi all,

I will arrive in BA on Wednesday Oct 16 and highly interested in meeting others for a nice diner, a beer at a bar etc. In addition, I am a big soccer fan and plan to visit quite a few games in BA. On Saturday Oct 18 at 4PM I will got to the match San Lorenzo - -
Independiente
on Saturday Oct 19 I will go to the matches Racing Club - - Vélez at 3 PM and River Plate - - Belgrano at 6.15PM

if anybody is interested in joining me please send me a message!

Martin

I dont think you will make it to both matches. One is in Avellaneda, in the south.... the exit of each matches are tumultuous, it takes at least an hour, plus other to travel to Nuñez (north). Unless you have no problem of missing the first hour or so. When I used to go, the second time if you insisted was free entrance (to the popular sector). But then youll miss the best moment IMHO, which is when teams enter the pitch, with papers, and singing, and flags, etc.

Welcome and sorry if I disappointed you.

Thanks Matiasba. I know that the distance between the 2 Stadiums is very large, I will see how easy I can get out of the first stadium and if it makes sense to go to the second game. Its in the same direction to my apartment so no big deal :)

Back