Arriving Soon!

duanestorey

Registered
I'm a 33 year old Canadian from the Vancouver area arriving in Buenos Aires right after New Years. I don't know anyone there, so I'm hoping to make a few new friends that are up for exploring, grabbing some drinks or food, or heading out and taking photos.

I'm into photography, and have an SLR, so it would be great to meet a few people that like taking photos. But, I'm fun and friendly and would love to meet some expats in the area.

Thanks!

Reactions: jb5
hopefully you are really excited to move here. I just arrived 10 days ago and I have my SLR Canon with me as well so i would totally be interested in meeting up to share photography tips.

Please, to both of you , be careful not to show the camera everywhere. Please, try not to look like a tourist. This is no longer a safe city for those purposes. Then people are back to their countries with a resentful idea about Argentina, which, by the way it is justified if they are robbed. Be cautious & enjoy, this is the formula for good memories. Merry Xmas. & Happy New Year!!

Hi Duane! I'm also here from Van. Get in touch when you arrive and I'd love to grab a drink. I should know my way around pretty well by then! Safe trip..

Back