Arriving soon

kontien69

Registered
I will be arriving in mid-to late September. I will be looking for a room to rent for two or three weeks before I begin my search of Argentina. I will be searching for a bilingual professional person, woman, that would like to marry a good-looking funny American.:eek:

Instead of going A to Z to look for the perfect place to find the woman of your dreams, why not go Z to A. Zimbabwe, Zambia and Yemen would be perfect countries to start looking.

He must have heard that in The Paris Of South America the women are special. Whatever that means?

fred mertz said:
Instead of going A to Z to look for the perfect place to find the woman of your dreams, why not go Z to A. Zimbabwe, Zambia and Yemen would be perfect countries to start looking.

If that's what he's doing then he's already tried Afghanistan, Albania and Angola. Argentina has to be an improvement, right?

ghost said:
He must have heard that in The Paris Of South America the women are special. Whatever that means?

They all speak French?

You all got to give an argument for those replys. If you think that Argentine womans are not good for get married ( maby its true or maby not, im not sure ), tell us why!... if you dont, it will be taked as another american prejudgment, and anybody knows that it is huge!

[quote name='T'Brigadier']You all got to give an argument for those replys. If you think that Argentine womans are not good for get married ( maby its true or maby not, im not sure ), tell us why!... if you dont, it will be taked as another american prejudgment, and anybody knows that it is huge![/QUOTE]

Getting married is not the problem. It's that it is difficult to find one who doesn't play games just to go out on a date.

PS: By "Amercian prejudgement", do you mean American from Argentina, American from Mexico, Amercian from the United States of North Amercia, Amercian from Peru (etc)?

Back