asado anyone?

are you counting the days Stella??',hehe

Memo to Jason and Jamie...have a great trip,,,i,m really gonna miss you guys,you are a lovely couple ..Bien viaje...ps I won,t see you at wembley...damn Chelsea...

memo to Liam,,,how was the HASH run matey?

HowardinBA said:
the bill came to 2,173 pesos between 28 of us..well worth it.there was a 7 peso per person cover charge and we tipped our waiter "Rodrigo"...

Look at us racking up the bills ; ) It was a great night, with an amazing turnout, and I enjoyed meeting everyone that I had the chance to talk to. Thanks for setting everything up Howard!

Fu** I ve missed it! I dont know why I was sure it was next friday :(
Well I m glad you had a good time and I will definitely attend next one!

Cheers

Hash was a great success. We ran thru San Telmo and Puerto Madero, on a beautiful day. The red dresses were in abundance, and we certainly turned a few heads... I will get the pics uploaded and provide a link....

Howard
Thanks again for organizing....we had a great time....BTW, did anyone happen to get a pic of Jason falling over into the drain? Would be great for our blog!

Was great to meet everyone and we will miss you guys and BA! Has been a fab stop on our trip so far.

Here is our blog. Keep in touch!

Jamie and Jason

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/jamieandjason/1/tpod.html

Liam3494 said:
Hash was a great success. We ran thru San Telmo and Puerto Madero, on a beautiful day. The red dresses were in abundance, and we certainly turned a few heads... I will get the pics uploaded and provide a link....

jml said:
Howard
Thanks again for organizing....we had a great time....BTW, did anyone happen to get a pic of Jason falling over into the drain? Would be great for our blog!

Was great to meet everyone and we will miss you guys and BA! Has been a fab stop on our trip so far.

Here is our blog. Keep in touch!

Jamie and Jason

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/jamieandjason/1/tpod.html
take care guys,gonna miss you:(

my taste buds are tingling again....i can still see that juicy bife de chorizo sitting on my plate saying "take me"..............delicious...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 4
E Expat Life 0
U Expat Life 10
Pensador Newcomers Forum 3
Gringoboy Expat Events 22
Back