Ashes Series - Second Test

trennod

Registered
First day of second test of the Ashes Series at Lord´s, today. England 1-0 thanks to a bit of luck :p

England won the toss and elected to bat, 4/134 of which Ryan Harris, back in to the side has 3.

Discuss away, here´s hoping to a good test match. If anyone wants to watch its on the ECB channel in you tube, you just need to register an account if you dont already have a google account.

Last match was great!
Hope this will be as entertaning as last one.

Lads, Bell is doing some damage here. If I were an Aussie fan I would be demanding a blood test, don't know where he is finding this form from but he is sensational again today.

Australia's cunning tactic of disguising their bowlers as batsmen and their batsmen as bowlers appears to be paying dividends again.

Australia's cunning tactic of disguising their bowlers as batsmen and their batsmen as bowlers appears to be paying dividends again.

Short tail in this England side, I reckon 300ish and gone. Let's see if we can't get 5 days out of this one!

Pattinson disappointing again today but he does look more organised with willow in hand than Phil Hughes (who probably should open the bowling).

England all out for 361, aussies need to survive until lunch and the ball stops swinging so much.

Back