Au Pair in Canuelas?

Mano Negra

Registered
I'm posting this message on behalf of some friends who own a nice polo club near Canuelas (about 50 minuutes from BA). They are looking for an Au Pair to help with their two daughters. When the kids are at school the job will consist of getting them organised in the morning and helping them with their homework etc in the evening. Obviously more hands on when not at school. They are also keen for the kids to speak English around the house. They are looking to pay around 2000 pesos plus full board. Would suit someone who wants plenty of time for their own projects (or likes lazing round the pool during the day) or someone who likes horses and would enjoy getting involved with the day to day activities of the club.

Send me a message if this appeals to anyone and I will put you in contact.

Hi,
I am very interested in working for your friends. I just arrived in B.A. from Vermont, U.S.A. and I am looking for a job either teaching English or work as a nanny. I am college educated and have plenty of experience with kids. I even have a nanny profile at newaupair.com that they can look at. I have worked as a live in part time nanny before and loved it. You or your friends can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for your post! Hope to here from you soon!
Thanks,
Kara

KaraVT said:
Hi,
I am very interested in working for your friends. I just arrived in B.A. from Vermont, U.S.A. and I am looking for a job either teaching English or work as a nanny. I am college educated and have plenty of experience with kids. I even have a nanny profile at newaupair.com that they can look at. I have worked as a live in part time nanny before and loved it. You or your friends can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for your post! Hope to here from you soon!
Thanks,
Kara

Hi Kara,

Have passed your details on to my friends. Thanks. Miles

Hi Miles,
Thanks getting me in contact, I spoke with your friends this evening!
Kara

To Miles (..cc Kara),

Has the position been filled yet? It's quite an attractive opportunity; quite attractive indeed.

Technically, I'm a 22 year old male with no experience as an Au Pair. I do, however, have several relevant credentials.

For two years of my not so distant youth, I worked as the assistant director of a golf camp. I had many children entrusted to my care, and once had to administer a masterful heimlich to a choking 8 year-old child. I even cleaned the bacon off the floor.

More recently, I've been a weekly volunteer with an elementary school's Read & Run Program.

In terms of house care, I spent 2 months of last summer, on my lonesome, house-sitting a $4 million palatial estate in the Niagara region (hoytie toy toy).

On a more personal note, I'm the proud Uncle Nonan of a beautiful young lassy named Olivia, and my twin sister worked as a nanny for 8 months of last year..which may mean nothing, or everything.

Feel free to contact me by email:

Quite Cordially,
Nolan

Hi Nolan,

Yes the position has now been filled but look out for the new post for another position at the same place.

Miles

I don't yet hold the spanish chops to assume an administrative position, but thanks for the heads up.
Best 'o luck with the search.

Back