Australia Day

TallMike said:
Well as someone who just arrived in BsAs this morning and is in desperate need of some contacts, this sounds positively brilliant. I confess I'm about as Australian as baseball but I'll make up for my lack of culture with plenty of enthusiasm. Assuming I don't get lost and end up in Uruguay on the way over, that is. :) Now if only I knew where to find a grocery store...

Hahahah but do you a speaka my language?

Hi - i'd love to join you all at Victoria's also.... thanks Victoria for the invite. Am staying in Palermo too so should be easy to stumble home after right :)

feeling v.home sick after than notebook!! but thanks for sharing. Have a great time tonight at victoria's guys - i'm off to uruguay ths morning......

hi guys, i just arrived today in BA and was searching on the net for an australia day venue and your thread popped up! would like to join you guys for a beer if possible but have probably missed the boat... im staying at soho all suites in palermo. if i am not too late i would appreciate a PM if the party is a goer or if you have plans to head out afterwards! Otherwise, keep up the good work with the aussie youtubes! cheers

Back