Axialent Consulting - Job vacancies @ Feb 19th

Axialent

Registered
Hi All.

In case anyone is looking for a job here in Buenos Aires! I work here and the office is located at Carlos Pelligrini 1163 (y Santa Fe). The company has a north american type culture to it although the distribution of employees is still 75% Argentine.
Good luck.
Ryan.

Axialent is a leading international consulting firm dedicated to culture change and leadership development and we are going through another growth spurt. To meet the challenges of our growth we are looking for some great people for a selection of new vacancies. Someone at Axialent has contacted you because they believe that you might be a great candidate for one of the positions or that you might know someone that would be.

To find out more about our company you can see our website at www.axialent.com

We are looking for talented, self motivated English speaking people to become part of our operations team in Buenos Aires. All of the below positions are based in Buenos Aires (except for Accounting Analyst, Mexico #R188).

Interested applicants should send their details to [email protected]. Their CV/resume should be in English and their email should quote the relevant ref # of the position.

Vacancies @ February 19, 2008

Executive Assistant – Ref#190

Assist our international team of consultants ensuring the impeccable coordination of all issues related to client liaison, diary management, logistics, complex travel arrangements and project coordination. Depending on the country being supported, shifts can vary from 6-15, 9-18, 12-21 and 18-3.

Requirements: Native, Bilingual or High Advanced level of English. 2 years of work experience ideally as an executive assistant, project or event coordinator. Attention to detail, proactive, highly organized and exceptional customer service.

Project Associate, Junior (Support Europe – English & French or German) Ref #171

Assist our team of Project Associates with the coordination of a large project in Western Europe. Coordinate client-consultant meetings, prepare reports, organize workshop materials and problem solve client issues.

Requirements: Bilingual level of English (German, French or Spanish desirable) with a positive attitude, willing to learn and help the team and at least 2 years working in an office environment. Willing to work a 6-15 shift desirable but not mandatory.

Project Associate (Support US - English) – Ref#170

Assist consultants with complex project implementation: coordinate overall timeline and ensure all project milestones happen on time and within quality standards, liaison with clients, assist with proposals, create client presentations and reports.

Requirements: Native or bilingual level of English. University degree in economics, administration or social sciences. Highly organized, action orientated and exceptional customer service.

IT Tech Support, Junior – Re#186

Assist users on-site and remote users with IT issues, remote application deployment, setup & configuration.

Requirements: At least 2 years experience providing IT support in a corporate environment. Experience providing support to Wintel platform and MS Exchange/Outlook support.

Very good English language skills, Bilingual is desired but not required. Highly organized, task oriented and exceptional customer service skills. Linux/VoiP knowledge a plus.

Financial Administrative Assistant, Junior – Ref#187

Assist our F&A department with expense report preparation and follow up, handling information requests and general inquiries.

Requirements: Advanced level of English, highly organized and achievement oriented, willingness to learn about Axialent culture. Advanced MS Excel skills. University students or recent graduates in Business Administration or Accounting.

At least 1 year experience working in an office environment.

Accounting Analyst/Office Coordinator, Mexico City – Ref#188

Oversee accounting processes and reporting to the F&A department, perform administrative tasks related with invoicing, payments, collections and general support to the consultant team.

Requirements: Advanced level of English, highly organized and achievement oriented, willingness to learn about Axialent culture. Advanced MS Excel skills and familiarity with accounting software. CPA studies completed or in process. At least 2-3 years experience working in an office environment.

HR Staffing Assistant – Re#189

Consolidate the information of our Staffing process, assist with the identification of candidates for open resource requests, helps the HR Staffing Coordinator to monitor supply and demand of assigned personnel and resolving supply/demand issues where required.
Requirements: Intermediate level of English. University students or graduates in Business Administration or Human Resources. 1 or 2 years of work experience with advanced Excel skills. Highly organized, action orientated and good customer service orientation.

Not trying to diss it, but those job ads are generic, using archaic buzzwords and cliches. I'm curious if jobs like this still exist anywhere.

"bigbadwolf" said:
Not trying to diss it, but those job ads are generic, using archaic buzzwords and cliches. I'm curious if jobs like this still exist anywhere.
Not trying to diss (sic) it, but do people here just complain about EVERYTHING? I mean seriously.These are entry level admin jobs (ie. pretty generic office work) and there is nothing wrong with the discriptions. I'm finding almost every thread on this board someone is complaining about something.

I actually posted that add above back in Feb 2008 and it does exist and is real. Just coming back here as I actually lost my account and signed back in under a new personal account.

Although when I first posted, I thought it came out fine....on my screen here its really hard to read with the formatting codes showing.

Ryan

Hello Ryan, are there openings at your company at this time? Thanks.

Back