Ayuda Familiar

Hi all
In case it helps, here is what I know from my bank (HSBC)
You can send up to 1500 USD per month.
You need this:
-Copy of the ID of the person you are sending the money (just to proof relationship)
-Address that says that person lives abroad (it has to be a public service like telephone, gas or electricity monthly bills...you have to show the latest and most updated every time you want to send money).
-Swift or alike number of the bank account you are sending the money.
-The bank charges you a fee for the transfer.

Definitively the best is to ask to your bank as maybe it varies from one to another bank...ask for "sending money for ayuda familiar"

hope it helps

I think it is finally dawning on me what ya'll are doing -- unless you are just actually helping out mum.

Smart. Just wondering if it is kosher though. Anyone?

I thought this was only possible at Correo Argentina? Does anyone know a web site in Spanish that describes this? I have a friend that needs to send money to Cuba. Is this possible?

Have the forms to fill out but wondering if it's a waste of time. I'd love to hear from you if you were recently approved to send money using Ayuda Familiar....? Thanks!

Does anyone know about other methods of making money like this? Ive heard people are making good money taking advantage of this blue dollar situation but know one wants to share the info...

Anyone know if the 35% is now tacked on to Ayuda Familiar as well?

Of course not, the whole ayuda familiar would not make any sense if that was the case...

As if everything makes so much sense. Have you done a transaction recently? I think it's a legit question since they now tack on the 35% when buying "tourist" dollars. If anyone can vouch from experience in the past month or so, that would be great. Thank you.

Back