B of A Mobile App Downloading?

Rich One

Registered
Need Help. to download the BofA mobile App to an Argentina phone format? Ay ideas?
Also ways to deposit a dollar check to my USA account? Other than mail.?

Need Help. to download the BofA mobile App to an Argentina phone format? Ay ideas?

When does it ask you for your phone?

Also ways to deposit a dollar check to my USA account? Other than mail.?

Remote deposit capture. Take a picture of your check from mobile banking application, click "Submit".
Some banks used to have an option to scan checks from their website using connected scanner, but I guess it is in the past now.

Last edited:
The US Banks don't want offshore customers. They wont accept non-US phone numbers on accounts so probably not accepting foreign formats.

When does it ask you for your phone?

Remote deposit capture. Take a picture of your check from mobile banking application, click "Submit".
Some banks used to have an option to scan checks from their website using connected scanner, but I guess it is in the past now.

Thanks...If I had the mobile application installed would not be a problem....! guess need to download app to mobile..!! When downloading app from BofA web page requires Mobile phone and click..

i had to do the above to be able to download the BBVA app to use my clave token.

The US Banks don't want offshore customers. They wont accept non-US phone numbers on accounts so probably not accepting foreign formats.
True Argentina format is xx

The App isn't region locked but requires a valid 10 digit US format .. to receive a code to start download..?

i had to do the above to be able to download the BBVA app to use my clave token.

How do you enter the 12 digit Bs.As number when requires a 10 digit number? the system rejects a 12 digit ..!

Back