BA Expat census (for fun...)

Mequon, Wisconsin, USA
30 y/o female
In Arg since October 2004

I have 20 replies so far as of 4pm day 1. as you can see 'we' are mostly american and brits, with a few surprises like India and russia in the mix! the age range has surprised me and skewed a little older than I thought and since I'm 43, that makes me feel very comfortable lol. For some reason I imagined the majority would be in their mid 20's. But maybe they haven't gotten up yet!
I'd love to get a least a hundred replies! Don't forget to let me know if you are male or female if your "handle" doesn't make it obvious. and if you don't want to post this info, remember you can PM me with it, or give the age range...

keep it up!
nick

Hey, good idea :)

I'm from the U.S. (Utah)

I'm 35 years young

I've been here since 2002

jaredwb said:
Hey, good idea :)

I'm from the U.S. (Utah)

I'm 35 years young

I've been here since 2002

Commiserations or congratulations Jared depending on how you view your home state...(I've met many who love it or hate it in equal measure)
I lived, skied and had my first child in Park City before moving to BsAs..two more extreme cultures there could not be than BsAs and Provo for example...hope we can meet up some time at frinks and share stories about the old homestead...or a caffeine free golosina alternatively!

Canadian, from Vancouver 60
Will be here six months this year, several months last 2 years

Back