• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I'd say they're getting their behinds handed to them. I'd start a poll to see how many more Germany will score.

This explains it: https://twitter.com/suss2hyphens/statuses/486612671484010496

Germany is currently the favourite to win the WC, but I still think Arg will win it, AND NOT BECAUSE I AM ARGENTINE BUT BECAUSE I THINK IT IS FIXED. Yes, as you read, this WC is fixed for Argentina, I ve been saying this for the last year to my relatives and friends. Even here I sustained this.
Im reading a book called "The fix: soccer and organised crime" from canadian (raised in London) Declan Hill. It was his thesis at Oxford department of Sociology and actually due this investigation lot of people went to jail in Germany. He basically says every single match in the world can be easily fixed, and it does. And he also talks of hockey too.
Remember this post, no matter how many goals Germany are doing today, Argentina will win the WC.

I said Arg will beat Bra in the final or the US in quarterfinals, I wasnt sure of that as I m sure of Arg winning. In fact, I thought we were playing again England at first... I didnt have a clue of how did the WC evolve, the only certain thing is that Arg is going to win it.

Germany is currently the favourite to win the WC, but I still think Arg will win it, AND NOT BECAUSE I AM ARGENTINE BUT BECAUSE I THINK IT IS FIXED. Yes, as you read, this WC is fixed for Argentina, I ve been saying this for the last year to my relatives and friends. Even here I sustained this.
Im reading a book called "The fix: soccer and organised crime" from canadian (raised in London) Declan Hill. It was his thesis at Oxford department of Sociology and actually due this investigation lot of people went to jail in Germany. He basically says every single match in the world can be easily fixed, and it does. And he also talks of hockey too.
Remember this post, no matter how many goals Germany are doing today, Argentina will win the WC.

I said Arg will beat Bra in the final or the US in quarterfinals, I wasnt sure of that as I m sure of Arg winning. In fact, I thought we were playing again England at first... I didnt have a clue of how did the WC evolve, the only certain thing is that Arg is going to win it.

Why would FIFA want to fix a match so Argentina can win?

Back