• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Argentina has pretty good team, too. I think they are getting underestimated in the media. Probably they prefer it that way. They deserved to win against Holland as they played better. They had a goal nullified that was clearly not offsides and had a lot more chances to score. Holland is a great team but they couldn't do anything against that aggressive midfield. I expect a high level of soccer on Sunday and a very competitive game. Something tells me that Argentina will get at least a goal or two against the lumbering German defenders. Then it will be a matter of if Germany can get goals too.

Los Albicelestes en defensa de la Patria tienen que ganar esta Copa del Mundo, para todos los Argentinos!

Vamos Argentina!

El punto débil de los Albicelestes es la defensa pero San Mascherano (el Papa digo que lo santifica mañana) nos va a salvar, vamos a ganar!

Germany is a very strong team for Argentina, but Germany could not win against Ghana (2-2); and Ghana was the last team in the group; somehow Ghana could score twice, this shows there are some weaknesses when there are pressures.
Germany expectations were high since the first game, and now is carrying a heavy bag, and Argentina's is happier than Costa Rica and showed a more robust team in the last match.
This heavy bag might make German weaknesses arise. Germany won 7-1 but with a broken Brazil. IMHO if Argentina plays again like in the last match, will have chances.

Romero the Argie Goalkeeper had a aide memoire a little piece of paper in his pants, predicting the penalty kicks direction, based on 11,000 penalty kicks studies based on the Nash Mathematical theories ( A brilliant Mind) !

Back