BA Hash House Harriers Next Run October 24th

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, another two weeks go by and here we are for Hash Number 524. What better place to hold an Urban Hash than in Wonderful San Telmo - The heart of Bohemian Buenos Aires and home to Tango Tango Tango.....

So .....

Announcing HASH #524
The Urban Dash

Hares: Inspect Her Assets, Tongue y Lingus, Just Joanne & Just Luciano.

Date: Sunday 24th October 2010

Weather: Should be fine but check the latest forecast here.

Time: Meet 11:00 Run 11:30

Hash Fee: Arg$20.00

To Bring: Beer Mug, Plate, Fork, BAHHH T-Shirt.

Location: San Telmo - The home of Joanne and Luciano, on Defensa 889, Apt 2b (Meeting outside of course), close to Estados Unidos corner with Defensa.

We will have a Walkers route, a Runners route, plenty of beer (I hope), and after the hash, Joanne and Lucano are inviting us back to their apartment for excellent food, and copious amounts of beer and pleasant company.

WARNING: On sundays, Defensa hosts a street market, and cannot be used by cars, but there are plenty of car parks and on street parking nearby. Bags etc., can be left at the apartment.

Any questions, feel free to PM me here, or just come along ready to run/walk, and have fun.

Weather forecast for Sunday is 21 degrees, with some cloud, some sun, but will remain dry - Perfect weather for a Hash - A run, beer, and after eating some exciting food, you can take in the Street Market on Defensa, or maybe watch some Tango being danced, or even walk the short distance down to the Ecology Reserve and enjoy the afternoon before the weather turns too warm and the mossies start to nibble!

I will post full details of the next hash as soon as they are available. Whilst it is usual for the Hash to meet every two weeks, the 7th November hasn't been confirmed YET as the Mis-management Committee of the hash will be meeting this weekend to plan the next few bi-weekly events.

Never fear, all will be revealed, and all will be welcome.... Stay tuned......

Back