BA Hash House Harriers next Run Sunday August 15th

Liam3494

Registered
Here are the details for this weeks exciting instalment of the Buenos Aires Hash House Harriers. It's fun, it's almost exercise, and you get to meet lots of new people, and drink beer too. Plus, you get to see parts of Buenos Aires that may not be in the guide books. This one is in Martinez, another easy location to find, and no worries about transportation.

Whether you are here for good, for a week, maybe a permatourist, or even if you are Welsh, you are very welcome to come along and join in the fun .

If you need any further information, PM me and I;ll be happy to oblige......

Next Hash on Sunday 15th August – The Mystery Hash
Some mysteries revealed:
What number will it be? 519
Will it be ON, or will it be cancelled? ON (unless the hare is thirsty again)
Where will it be? Zona Norte, where else?
At 1100, come to Martinez!
Gral ALVEAR and the River.
By car: From Capital take Libertador Ave, past Olivos and La Lucila, to Martinez. At 13.700, (Olas de Boulevard restaurant is on the corner) turn right on Alvear (careful with the numbering, Pacheco Ave is at 4.000, and just 9 blocks later Alvear is at 13.700). Take Alvear for 4 blocks, down the hill, cross the railway line and stop immediately, before you drive into the river. Turn left, for about 200 meters, car park on the right, meeting point on the grass by the Hash beer stand.
By Train: Mitre line from Retiro to Martinez. The road at the level crossing is Alvear, cross the line and walk Alvear for about 1 Km, and stop before you wade into the river. Turn left, for about 200 meters, car park on the right, meeting point on the grass by the Hash beer stand.
By bus: Take a bus along Libertador Ave, hijack it to turn right as above, and shoot the driver before he drives on into the river.
Or a bus along Santa Fe to 2000, turn right and run 1 ½ Kms (if you walk you will probably be late, and you know how the RA loves Late Payers)
Will there be 20, 30, 40 hashers present? 39, unless YOU come and make it 40.
Will you be hungry if you do not bring your plate, knife, fork? Of course! (and a spoon might be a good idea too).
Will you be thirsty if you do not bring your mug? Yesssssssssss
Will the Hash fee be $15, $20, $25? No, it's only AR$20
Will Cabin Boy bring his umbrella?
Will lunch be an empanada? Or a small slice of pizza? Or 2 empanadas? Or a sandwich? Or a huge asado? Or all of these? Or none of these?
Will you meet an old friend at the Hash?
Will you make a new friend at the Hash?
Will all the Virgins be single or married?
Will there be sex on the Hash?
Will YOU have sex on the Hash?
Will you have to take your Tee shirt off if it is not a Hash Tee shirt?
Will OTC bring her dog, and have an excuse not to run AGAIN?
Will you be able to drink one of the Beers of the World?
Will you be served the best chocolate cake you have ever eaten?
Will it be a live Hash, or a dead Hash?
Will it be brass monkey weather?
Will we all want to share his umbrella?
If you see white marks on the roads around downtown Buenos Aires on Saturday night, and you follow them until Sunday morning, will you end up at the Hash?
If anyone has been Inspecting Her Assets until 6 am, will the Hash Nurse be able to wake him up enough to run, with something red hot?
Will there be more beer stops on the run than at the last Hash?
Does Tongue-it Lingus like her new name?
Will the Hash Flash flash you?

The first Hasher to answer all these Mysteries correctly will receive a Mystery prize.

And if anyone can understand half of that, you are half way to becoming a Hasher!

ON ON

Reactions: pez
Hi! I would lik eto go with friends. I went to Hash in Santiago de Chile. Tomorrow at what time?

Thanks

I think it starts at 11.30 normally (ive been to the last 2) but it does say arrive for 11. Hopefully see you both tomorrow!

Back