baby and mom group

Hello Ladies,
I live in Palermo and have a 10 month old and a 5 year old. If you want to get together for a play date let us know. We'll be glad to host it here. Just tell me What days work best for you.
Cheers
P

I also live in Palermo and have an 8 month and 4 year old.
are you interested in meeting?
My daughter speaks in English, she was born in Austin, Tx. My husband and I are from Argentina.
Thanks!

Hi moms and kids! Are you meeting up yet? :) I'm so excited by the fact that I'll be moving to bs as in less than a month that I can't stop thinking where and when I'll meet you all for the first time! :)

Both my sons (5 and 3 Y. O.) where born in Ireland, and though my husband and i are from argentina, English is their first language.
I'm afraid they will feel a bit 'aliens' when interacting with other people hence I would love to find a group where the can play with confidence and without worrying for the language.

Please let me know if you are meeting early in Dicember otherwise we could organise a play date for then.

All the best!
D.

Hello Ladies

I m a mother of three kids 5, 4 and a baby of 8 months they speak French,English and Spanish fluently I m looking for English language playdates we live in Recoleta we are available all December ,January and February before school starts .

Wishing you all the best !

Haydee

Back