Baby Jabs

bseabrooke

Registered
Hello Guys

This site has been so helpful getting settled in here so first of all thanks for all your help.

My baby is coming up to 1 so will need her MMR jab very soon. My husband won't have a job until 3 months from now (I hope :)).

I don't want to get ripped off on insurance so I was wondering what the best thing to do or the best option to take would be.

Thanks in advance.

Emma

Supposedly,
All "vacunas" for the 1st year of the child are free, if you go to a Public Hospital.

Go to a public hospital with a Spanish speaker. 100% free, any treatment you need, even if you a foreigner.

nledec said:
http://www.stamboulian.com.ar/vacunacion.aspx?idContenido=108

"Dr. Stamboulian" is is supposed to have the best quality vaccines. It is the only place my pediatrician recommends. They have a few locations.
You can call ahead to find out the price for MMR.

Yep, this is where both our kids got their full childhood immunizations. The place is very clean, and everything really nice. OSDE paid for all their immunizations so I'm not sure of price but I doubt an MMR would be too expensive.

I did hear the public hospitals are free but some of them are very sketchy and the thing I'd worry about there is quality of vaccine products. Vaccines have to be always refrigerated and the thing I'd worry about in the public hospitals is quality control.

Back