Babysitter needed!

randb33

Registered
Looking for a part time occassional babysitter for our 7 year old independent daughter for nights and weekends a few times a month. Possibly during the day sometimes if errands need to be ran, but if you can only do nights that's fine. Looking for someone responsible who is able to stay late, as I hear night life doesn't even start til 12am. Would be for about 3-5 hours each time. She will be asleep by that time though, so really just need someone to sit with her til we come back. Please send more info about yourself and your rates, Thank you!

I might have somebody for you. Check pm.

I might be mistaken tho since i saw on another post that you were offering your services as baby sitter.

:) I will forward your message to my daughter Marina, she's 20 , college student and 100% bilingual.
Best
B

My daughter María is 21 years old, experienced with children, English mother tongue, actually in college, living in nothern area.
Her mail is [email protected]

I have lots of friends there in BA who really like kids and speak english perfectly. If i have somebody interested, i'll let you know. They live in Belgrano and Palermo.

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old professional recruiter working for an American search firm. I've been living in Buenos Aires for 2 years now with plans to stay long-term. I am fluent in both Spanish and English and have Dual degrees from an American university in Spanish literature and grammar and Labor and Employment Relations.

My work schedule during the week typically runs 11am to 7pm. I'm not big on the party scene and I'm typically free on weekends. I love children and consider myself to be very patient, kind, and nurturing.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Saludos!
Erin

Hi ya,
I'm a 28 year California native with various experiences in child care. References available. I've been in town for a few months. I would love to spend some time in a 7 year old's world and help you get out on the town. Feel free to email for in-person interview. [email protected]
Cheers,
Mimi

Hello, I am a responsible, flexible, and dependable babysitter with experience. Please email me at [email protected]; we can discuss rates and expectations more. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your daughter!

Best, Brooke

Hello, I have recently moved to Buenos Aires, from the US, Pittsburgh PA and have years of experience babysitting children of all ages.I am 22, just received my TEFL certification and am very friendly and creative with children.. if you are still looking for a babysitter, I would love to send you more information

Hi. My name's Adrianna and I'm 29 years old. I'm from NYC, now living in BsAs.
I would love to tell you more about myself. Please contact me if you are still seeking a babysitter.

Back