Back In Buenos Aires After 11 Years Abroad!

pausal

Registered
Dear Baexpats,
I am a Canadian born photographer, who was raised in Buenos Aires. After 11 years of living abroad (Canada,Spain and 7 years in London) I am finally back in BA.
I am looking for a book club here in Buenos Aires or any other interesting social thing to do in English, please. Any ideas or suggestions?
You can have a look at my work too www.pausal.co.uk
Wedding and event photography www.forloveormoney.co.uk
Regards!
Paula

Hey Paula,

welcome to the site. i am also a returning Expat. I been only gone for 9months ,hehe. I just want to say that i loved your work and i know of a book club in Belgrano but i just cant remember the name, anyone know what i am talking about?

Cheers!

Welcome home, you guys! I don't know if this interests you but there is an English-language Toastmaster's group in Palermo. I've thought of attending it myself but too busy with other things. I have an Argentine friend who is forever worrying about her speeches but I don't have contact information. If anyone is interested though I'd be happy to find out. Toastmasters groups here may be listed online. I have not checked. But I do know that this one is in English.

There used to be a Toastmaster at the American Club (downtown) open to non club members I don`t know if this is still on but is to recommend.

Thank you all for your replies (and glad you like my work sac13).
Will try to attend one of these meetings.
Regards
Paula

Back