BAExpats Econ / Politics Meeting October 9th

Update to the topic; an Argentine friend of mine who got his degree in economics at UBA and studied under Kicillof has agreed to lead this discussion. We've narrowed the topic down to Economics Under The K's. It will be in English and, knowing my friend, it will be very interesting.

Does this happen often? I don't live in Buenos Aires anymore but back in late summer. As a graduate of History and Political Science, I'd love to be a part of this sometime!

GS_Dirtboy said:
Update to the topic; an Argentine friend of mine who got his degree in economics at UBA and studied under Kicillof has agreed to lead this discussion. We've narrowed the topic down to Economics Under The K's. It will be in English and, knowing my friend, it will be very interesting.

now pissed off totally im missing it. record for youtube?

Conorworld said:
Does this happen often? I don't live in Buenos Aires anymore but back in late summer. As a graduate of History and Political Science, I'd love to be a part of this sometime!

I try to get this organized for the second Tuesday of the month. I don't always succeed in getting it together every month, though. But, I try.

PhilinBSAS said:
now pissed off totally im missing it. record for youtube?

Wish you could join us. I don't have my video gear here. Perhaps someone coming has a digital video camera that they can bring?

Just arrived in Buenos Aires, I am not terribly educated on politics here but am interested in learning...Just came from a month in Peru where things (economy!) are on an upswing, what a change to be here now given the current state of things... Anyways, I'd like to sit in and learn more, so if it's alright I hope I can tag along!?

tkmegwyn said:
Anyways, I'd like to sit in and learn more, so if it's alright I hope I can tag along!?

Of course you are welcome. See you tomorrow night. :D

Hi guys. I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry! My friend Rubén and I were sitting there waiting for everyone. And waiting. And waiting. No one showed up. I thought we got stood up, which isn't like the Expats group. He took off. When I got home I checked and I realized we were waiting at the wrong location.

Please forgive me for wasting everyone's time tonight and not being at the location that I scheduled! I'm happy to have Rubén come out at the next meeting if you guys will still have me as part of the group. :(

Back