BAExpats Econ / Politics Meeting October 9th

I've been waiting at the entrance of Plaza Del Carmen for around half an hour since 19:00 ,and nothing.Then, 10 mins later i've met a kind british( i guess?) man who was also waiting for the meeting.But well, considered you were waiting for us in a wrong place, there's no problem at all. By the way, for the next meeting, (if there's going to be a next one), I suggest another more quietly place, if you get what i mean..something as san telmo downtown, maybe?? ..i've never been at Plaza Del Carmen,but it seems like an over populous zone...one thing to say: seconds after i reached the place, a bunch of poor people came over me and the started bullying and asking for money again and again.....hmmm, well, just a suggestion.Good luck with the next meeting anyways .

Yes, I would vote also to not meet in Plaza del Carmen. It's not a very good place for a large group meeting. Too noisy.

el_expatriado said:
Yes, I would vote also to not meet in Plaza del Carmen. It's not a very good place for a large group meeting. Too noisy.

Ok. I found a much better place (totally by accident) :eek:

It is the Manhattan Club Cafe where I thought I had scheduled this meeting. Av. Cabildo 1792, at the intersection of La Pampa in Belgrano. They have an upstairs "wifi zone" that is large and quiet. We would have no problem getting tables together for a large group and be able to talk.

Again, my sincere apologies for being such an idiot with the logistics. If you guys are ok I can reschedule this for next Tuesday. If there are enough people that can make it I'll reschedule it officially.

GS

Our group just left Plaza del Carmen, turned out to be 6 of us. Let us know about the next one!

Back