Bagels!

I had a bagel in Bar 6 on Armenia 1600 street, Palermo Soho, I am not sure that it is so good as you dream, but in any way for your information.

I walked past a place slinging bagels in Recoleta. The first block south of La Heras (not that anyone in this city knows which direction "south" is) on either Ayacucho or Junin. Can't remember exactly, but definitely on the east side of the street (not that anyone in this city knows which direction "east" is...) in a place that is normally a breakfast place.

There were two strips of photographs of bagels (all flavors and seed/spice toppings) solo, sliced, made into sandwiches... I thought of this board.

When I stop by again, I'll try to pay attention to the exact street and address, so people don't have to waste 5 minutes looking for it.

Napoleon said:
I walked past a place slinging bagels in Recoleta. The first block south of La Heras (not that anyone in this city knows which direction "south" is) on either Ayacucho or Junin. Can't remember exactly, but definitely on the east side of the street (not that anyone in this city knows which direction "east" is...) in a place that is normally a breakfast place.

There were two strips of photographs of bagels (all flavors and seed/spice toppings) solo, sliced, made into sandwiches... I thought of this board.

When I stop by again, I'll try to pay attention to the exact street and address, so people don't have to waste 5 minutes looking for it.

That is Amaranta http://www.amarantabistro.blogspot.com/

Just to stir up a little bagel controversy :D ---

Has anyone seen any PROPER bagels, ie MONTREAL style bagels, not those silly muffin bready things that are NYC bagels?

I want me some St-Viateur.... sigh

Back