Baking paper money to destroy virus

on the brink

Registered
After much searching, I found some information in this article.

Here's an excerpt:
".....Professor Remi Charrel and colleagues at the Aix-Marseille University in southern France heated the virus that causes Covid-19 to 60 degrees Celsius (140 Fahrenheit) for an hour and found that some strains were still able to replicate.

.....The French team found a higher temperature could help solve the problem. For instance, heating the samples to 92 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes could render the virus completely inactive."

92 degrees Fahrenheit = 33.33 degrees Celsius.

Will try baking my pesos at 92 degrees for half an hour - the weird things this damned virus is forcing us to do.....!

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/sci...survive-long-exposure-high-temperature-threat

I put some money in the microwave...almost burned the house down in seconds....what'a genius. Maybe a hair dryer next.

If the first quote reads '60 degrees Celsius (140 Fahrenheit) was not enough to kill the virus' and the second quote reads '92 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes could render the virus completely inactive' how on earth do you end up thinking that baking at 33 celsius if effective?!

Just for statistical purpose: are you over 70 years old?

If the first quote reads '60 degrees Celsius (140 Fahrenheit) was not enough to kill the virus' and the second quote reads '92 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes could render the virus completely inactive' how on earth do you end up thinking that baking at 33 celsius if effective?!

I also have no idea what he is talking about. I thought maybe it's a joke... Or he can't read

Are you sober? Perhaps too much social distancing?

Last edited:
Are you sober? Too much social distancing?

Virus have been with us for millions of years and there is no need to live in fear . It is better to actually get it on the first wave and build a natural inmunity to this . When you isolate something it causes more damage once you get it contact with it later as proven through human history of tribes that were wiped out from the most simple disease .

We need to live with this with calm and intelligence.

We need to live with this with calm and intelligence.
It looks to me you are lacking both qualities.

It is better to actually get it on the first wave and build a natural inmunity to this . When you isolate something it causes more damage once you get it contact with it later as proven through human history of tribes ...
Why don't you go to a nearest hospital treating Covid-19 patients and ask somebody to spit on you or something? This way, you will get it on the first wave and avoid more damage "as proven through human history".

It looks to me you are lacking both qualities.

Why don't you go to a nearest hospital treating Covid-19 patients and ask somebody to spit on you or something? This way, you will get it on the first wave and avoid more damage "as proven through human history".

I worked in a hospital for 5 years and as everyone knows they are a hotbed of virus and diseases . Regarding spit particles do you believe those flimsy tapabocas protect you . Everytime you walk the streets of Buenos Aires or catch a train the air particles you breath in are full of germs formed from spit and other human secretions .

Back