Baking paper money to destroy virus

Correction - I made a mistake. Should have translated 92 Celsius into Fahrenheit, not the other way around. That is 197.6 Fahrenheit in my American stove.

Will try it first with a hundred peso bill in a 200 F. oven - a relatively low setting. It should work - after all, I use baking paper all the time, and it does not burn. Wish me luck!

Correction - I made a mistake. Should have translated 92 Celsius into Fahrenheit, not the other way around. That is 197.6 Fahrenheit in my American stove.

Will try it first with a hundred peso bill in a 200 F. oven - a relatively low setting. It should work - after all, I use baking paper all the time, and it does not burn. Wish me luck!
"BAKING PAPER" >>> Do you mean "PARCHMENT PAPER?" If you do, I would have to say that is great stuff when baking. It sure makes cleanup a cinch. And it really is amazing the heat it can withstand.

"BAKING PAPER" >>> Do you mean "PARCHMENT PAPER?" If you do, I would have to say that is great stuff when baking. It sure makes cleanup a cinch. And it really is amazing the heat it can withstand.
That's what I meant - parchment paper. Much better than foil.

the good news is that if you burn your pesos, it will probably be worth more than it was before

It looks to me you are lacking both qualities.

Why don't you go to a nearest hospital treating Covid-19 patients and ask somebody to spit on you or something? This way, you will get it on the first wave and avoid more damage "as proven through human history".
Don't panic, everything is going to be fine. The government's fear campaign is in full swing. Ivor the statistics on how deadly this is for healthy people who aren't 80..

Are you sober? Perhaps too much social distancing?

ROTFL! Look who should have put down the glass...

ROTFL! Look who should have put down the glass...
Glad you enjoy mi admission of error. But, had you taken the trouble to really read my original message, you'd have noticed that the only problem was with the last line. The rest is correct.

As I said, this quarantine may be getting on your nerves - try to keep rolling on the floor with laughter... It is good exercise.

It's much easier to spray money with a mixture of 70% alcohol and 30% water.

Back