Bank Accounts For Non-Dni Holders?

thanks ries. still trying to open an account for automatico for cable and electric. will try it next time down. I do think most owners are honest and just want the money. find the right system and trust it. its like buying gold in the us. you send the money, they send the gold. orrr you send the gold ... they send the money. good luck. go green goo. nancy posted on bank friendly banks without dni

I pay most of my bills once a year or once in 8-9 months. Just go to cellphone company, cable provider, eldenor, metrogas, building expenses admin, ABL, health insurance etc etc..Just pay it all together for next 6 months to 12 months in their individual offices and live in peace for next 6 months to 12 months.

No need to worry about bank accounts or credit cards etc.

The only one who does not allow to pay in advance is Telecom ( the company for my landline phone), which I have put on automated credit card which is like 30 pesos every 2 months.

Hope this solves problems regarding the damn bills.

No one in their right mind would pay bills in advance here.

I rather do that than :-

1. stand in queues every month ( time is exactly what we dont have in abundance,and is what we waste the most!) ( penny wise- pound foolish)
2. give my credit card details to every institution here
3. open a bank account here.

In about 1.5 or 2 years after inflation slows down more the way Ceveche pays his bills might make more sense.
I remember in low inflation years The British Hospital Health Insurance Plans encouraged you to pay the whole year in advance in January.
I don't recall about other services because I used PagoMisCuentas.Com for those.

thanks ries. still trying to open an account for automatico for cable and electric. will try it next time down. I do think most owners are honest and just want the money. find the right system and trust it. its like buying gold in the us. you send the money, they send the gold. orrr you send the gold ... they send the money. good luck. go green goo. nancy posted on bank friendly banks without dni

Which NANCY do you refer to who has posted on this topic?

I rather do that than :-

1. stand in queues every month ( time is exactly what we dont have in abundance,and is what we waste the most!) ( penny wise- pound foolish)
2. give my credit card details to every institution here
3. open a bank account here.

Just out of curiosity , the future amounts for utilities etc. are estimated??

yes, just give random amounts as estimation. They just deduct every month basis yr bill. No company ever gave me a wrong bill just cos I paid in advance.

The customer/consumer can make their own estimates of future amounts of how much electricity or gas they will use, but the utility companies won't do this.

The consumer will simply receive a credit to their accounts in the amount of money they pay in advance.

If either the rate (price) or the amount of a utility consumed increases, the credit will simply be used up faster.

Prepaying anything in a country with 30% inflation means you're losing money. Some people still do it for a number of reasons (including less-than-ideal financial literacy) but make no mistake, you're losing money.

Back