Bariloche Long Term Rentals Available

soulskier

Registered
Hola,

I have had several property owners around Bariloche contact me recently who are interested in long term renting their homes.

I figured I would post here, thinking that some of you might want to escape the big city for awhile and live in the Lakes District of Patagonia.

Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.

soulskier said:
Hola,

I have had several property owners around Bariloche contact me recently who are interested in long term renting their homes.

I figured I would post here, thinking that some of you might want to escape the big city for awhile and live in the Lakes District of Patagonia.

Feel free to contact me if you have any interest.

Does this signify a downturn in tourism and the return on investments?

Is it time to panic?

Should we bail out...or ask for one?

Or just continue to enjoy life...short that it is?

This signifies that several owners would like to start having the houses occupied instead of sit empty 10 months out of the year. These are different then the homes on the short term rental program, where bookings have continued to be brisk.

soulskier said:
This signifies that several owners would like to start having the houses occupied instead of sit empty 10 months out of the year. These are different then the homes on the short term rental program, where bookings have continued to be brisk.

Good answer.

soulskier said:
Very Obama-like, dont ya think?

No, it's far too realistic and economically sound.

The property owners are clearly only serving their own interests.

(Good for them.)

There's nothing like a "free" market, is there?

Steve, why don't you encourage them to post some pictures here if it's allowed.

Living large, there's a revenue stream here for you in doing home listings!

Back