Barrack, Cristina, what's the difference?

JHB1216 said:
And Christina would shop circles around Barrack.

And which would you rather have running a country- a shopper, or an intellectual athelete?

Me, I made my decision- I voted for Obama, and have no qualms about it.
He is not the messiah, and cannot fix every structural problem with the world economy, environment, or the dark side of the human condition.

But politics is all about tiny incremental improvements, and I have been more than satisfied with just a few of his.

McCain was an aging, pompous fool, and if elected, things would be worse.

No question in my mind, things are slightly better. And slightly is all I ever expected.

jp said:
Cristina bought her support base with hot dogs.

There were hotdogs? My wife voted for Christina and I never saw any wieners. LUCY! You have some esplaining to do!

jp said:
Obama won his support base from people who thought he represented the better choice of the two presented.

No hotdogs in the USA but the koolaid was a flowing and everyone was drinking it up and chanting "Hope for Change".

Is it too much to ask that if you are going to discuss him, you have the ability to spell his name correctly? Barack Obama. 1 "r" not 2.

citygirl said:
Is it too much to ask that if you are going to discuss him, you have the ability to spell his name correctly?

RRachel! I blame it on the last 8 years of Bush. Sound familiar?

Well then my response would be I have no idea who Barrack Obama is or what s/he stands for.

And given your username, I would guess it would be futile to attempt any type of balanced discussion of Barack Obama.

I was going to say:

"Thousands of dollars of plastic surgery".

But I think that there are other differences as well.

Napoleon said:
I was going to say:

"Thousands of dollars of plastic surgery".

But I think that there are other differences as well.

But who is the better liar?

Ries said:
McCain was an aging, pompous fool, and if elected, things would be worse.

So an arrogant, ignorant, naive, self centered ass is better than an aging pompous fool (you left out crippled).

Ries said:
No question in my mind, things are slightly better. And slightly is all I ever expected.

Slightly better in North Korea?
Slightly better in Iran?
Slightly better in Afghanistan?
Slightly better relations with Russia?
Slightly better relations with Israel?
Slightly better Economy?
Slightly better Unemployment?

Maybe it would be slightly better if he gave more speeches since he has only given 263 speeches in 231 days.

But let's hurry up and get health care reform! HURRY!!!!

I think Cristina has much bigger balls than Barak. She openly steals everything that isn't nailed down and has the nerve and presence to lie and say whatever ridiculous thing to the public with incredulity. I think the biggest difference is Barak almost believes his own BS.

Back