BBQ in BsAs

The ribs at the Hard Rock are below average for me, the meat is hard as a rock only good thing is that they pile on the sauce, Or you can try the pork meat sandwich which was good. You can't go past Kansas for their ribs, Where the meat just falls straight off the bone. Reminds me of episodes of Man Vs Food

Try the Louisiana ribs at Azema (Angel Carranza 1875) in Palermo.

I wasn't really impressed with Bar BQ.

I really enjoy the ribs at Kansas and despite not being cheap at 110(ish) pesos, it does come with salad, fries and coleslaw - it's a lot of food. I usually wind up taking half of it home.

Then again, despite growing up with really good beer, I admit to a fondness for Quilmes so my taste may be suspect:p

Panini said:
Hey all! I made a rookie mistake last Sunday by justing going to a restaurant and expecting it to be open but it wasn't. It was listed on Guia Oleo as being open... http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Bar-BQ-9716

I guess I'll ring before next time.

Just wondering if people out there have recommendations for BBQ?? The one I've heard the most about is Kansas but I'm not sure if that's just due to the happy hour...

Cheers

The BBQ ribs are good

There's a guy here who built a smoker in his backyard and I think he's selling beef brisket and stuff now. Look for the guy who runs the annual chili contest. They're friends. Oh, actually, he won the chili contest this year as well and I tasted it. It was lovely, smokey, and full of meat. Find him. He'll solve your bbq needs.

any more info on " the guy " ?

recapitulation said:
There's a guy here who built a smoker in his backyard and I think he's selling beef brisket and stuff now. Look for the guy who runs the annual chili contest. They're friends. Oh, actually, he won the chili contest this year as well and I tasted it. It was lovely, smokey, and full of meat. Find him. He'll solve your bbq needs.

Maybe he hangs out with the Easter Bunny, smoking spliffs on Santa Claus's couch watching Tinelli's show...

I'd like to get more info on how I could contact this "guy" if he exists.

Back