Beaches In Rio ... Muggins By Hordes Of-Kids

Rich One

Registered
First it was the holiday which begins on Friday, November 15th, commemorating the proclamation of the Republic, and ended on Sunday 17. Then came a second wave, on Wednesday 20, this time for the celebration of Black Consciousness, when the thefts ranged Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana. And t he boys bands appeared and went into action despite a sharp increase in police presence. :mad: :mad:

http://www.clarin.com/mundo/envian-bandas-chicos-asaltar-playas_0_1039696126.html

Guardias-Arpoador-Mundial-AGENCIA-GLOBO_CLAIMA20131201_0048_17.jpg

In the US we call it "flash robbing." It's usually associated with the use of social media there.

We had a number of flash robberies in Philly in 2008-2009. I was sitting with a girlfriend having lunch on Rittenhouse Square when a group of black teenagers ran by. I told her to put away her cell. At that moment a black girl in the group grabbed her cell. My friend stood up and faced off with her. The robber sneered and said, "Yea, what are you gonna do about it?"

My friend is a black-belt in mixed martial arts. She proceeded to kick the girl's ass while I covered her back. Broke her phone in the process, though.

Last year I remember something similar happening in the Palermo Parks with gangs of kids running through stealing things.

One more highly intelligent use of face book and twitter by the upper echelon of the lower intelligentsia. And they do it all with stolen phones.

Back