Beaches, anyone?

millerag

Registered
Hi!

I´ve been in BA a while now but am looking to be a bit of a beach bum for a couple of weeks, either going to the beaches in Argentina or Uruguay. I´ve already been to Villa Gesell and I liked it, but am looking to go to new places. I would love some company, so if anyone would like to accompany me send me a message! I´m thinking of going mid January!

Definitely go to Uruguay. The NE beaches from Punta del Diablo south to Cabo Polonio are awesome. Lots of people like Punta del Este, but it's not the place for me. Argentinian beaches are ok (like Villa Gesell) but I prefer the Uruguayan ones. Wish I could go this January!

go to carilo---love it there! a different vibe then villa gesell though. more upscale and peaceful.

I also recommend pinamar or santa clara :)

millerag said:
Hi!

I´ve been in BA a while now but am looking to be a bit of a beach bum for a couple of weeks, either going to the beaches in Argentina or Uruguay. I´ve already been to Villa Gesell and I liked it, but am looking to go to new places. I would love some company, so if anyone would like to accompany me send me a message! I´m thinking of going mid January!

PINAMAR y CARILO!! They are awesome..I go there every weekend during Jan/Feb/Mar

Besides the beaches during the day, do you want the beaches to be quiet or with discos at night?

San Clemente del Tuyu is the closest ocean beach to BA. It is a family place, with nice beaches, a fishing pier, sand dunes nearby, a very nice spa with hot salt water (the only one in the country), a nice seaquarium (Mundo del Mar) with a wild animal park,etc.

A friend of mine (argentine) also recommended me Carilo on various occasions. Told me that the style would be very German/Austrian/Swiss, at least partly. Rather quiet and upscale she said.

quiet and upscale, yes. other than that it doesn't have a particular style.

thanks for the suggestions! i dont mind if theres boliches or not, i really would just love to go relax on the beach!

Back